Our Promise To You
- We will come and see you wherever is convenient to you. We represent clients around the Country.
- You will be given a personal service throughout from a very experienced lawyer.
- Your claim will be individually tailored to your financial and emotional needs. Every claim is different and should be treated as so.
- You will have access to a huge panel of medical experts to provide you with an independent prognosis and recommended treatment. In medical negligence cases we can provide you with a prompt decision as to whether or not your claim has reasonable prospects of succeeding
- Access to rehabilitation providers to progress your recovery
- You will speak to a person every time you call. We do not have a voicemail system and you will not be kept in a queue.
- You can instruct us even if you have the benefit of legal expenses insurance cover or you are a member of a Trade Union. You can instruct a Solicitor of your choice, contrary to advice you may receive telling you otherwise.
- We do accept files that are transferred from other firms of Solicitors if you have started your claim and you want to move to Affinity Law